Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Zanzibar: THE BEST FOOD OF MY LIFE – THANK YOU JOHN KING!

Take this from a NYC food snob – the best food I have had in my life was in Zanzibar and cooked by non other than the Chumbe Island Chef John King!  (and all members of our party agreed).  This man was able to make some of the most magical & tantalizing creations I have ever had from the seafood masala to the grilled fresh fish.  His unique combination of flavors allowed me to taste things  I have never had in my life.  I was too busy drooling over the food to take pictures! Sorry. 
In general Zanzibar cuisine is amazing – it’s a perfect blend of flavors all rolled into one: Middle Eastern, Indian, African, and Western!
TRAVEL TIP:  For any of you with the money to back up restaurant, hire John King as your chef.  I promise you instant success!

No comments:

Post a Comment